A leading media, event and product platform built to empower entrepreneurs with the tools to build and grow their companies in Asia Pacific.
Thai Fintech Association
A community with a mission to drive financial technology industry in Thailand with believe financial technology will be a part of Thai economy.
Our Missions was included :
1. To reduce the cost of financial transactions in Thailand
2. To increase accessibility to financial products and services for Thai people
3. To promote fair competition and transparency for retails
4. To support Thai fintech startups to compete and expand to global market
Establishment & development
– On 19th July 2005: 300 SMEs as membership & 2 provincial cooperative alliances as members.
– After over 12 operating years: 62,000 SMEs as membership, 59 Local Business Association / Small and Medium Enterprises are members.
+ Its subsidiaries: 3 representative offices in Central, Highland and South regions, 3 magazine, 1 SME governing scientific institute, 8 centers of SME support; 1 branches in Czech. 04 Specialized Associations, 01 Women and Small Business Association.
+ VINASME is the national employment-social organization & SMEs’ association with the biggest members in Vietnam.
– The operation network is established and developed quickly in the whole country.
– From central to local level participate in formulating policies, laws, representing and protecting members’ legitimate interests.
– To coordinate actively with levels, agencies and partners in selecting support programs for members to develop business & production, improve competitiveness and international economic integration.
– To diversify communications and advertisements about SMEs, entrepreneur community and Association in society. To respect emulation, rewards and excellent SMEs and entrepreneurs in the movement of business & production, to conduct social tasks well and improve the Association.
– The role and position of Vinasmes get improved and recognized by the Central Party, National Assembly, Government, Vietnamese Fatherland Front, central ministries, agencies and unions, local governments, enterprise community and the community.
III. Key activities
– To collect and submit enterprises’ ideas to ministries, agencies and government.
– To join formulating, disseminating and instructing conduction of policies & laws.
– To protect legitimate interests of members.
– To communicate, advertise and provide information for enterprises.
Advocacy on conducting policies, laws, joint venture trade promotion.
– To support loans and human training.
– To conduct projects on supporting enterprises’ sustainable development.
– To conduct movements of culture, sport, social welfare, emulation & rewards.
More details, please visit http://vinasme.vn/
Malaysian Society for Engineering & Technology (MySET)
Malaysian Society for Engineering & Technology (MySET) is a learned society, which aims to provide a powerful platform for its members to network and enhance their professionalism and ethical conduct, while nurturing them into leading professionals and captains of the industry.
Acknowledging that the world today is largely interdisciplinary, MySET welcomes the participation and interaction of engineers, technologists, architects, quantity surveyors and other allied professionals. Believing in the importance of the engineering team consisting of personnel at early levels as the certificate, diploma, and degree qualified, MySET organizes a series of educational workshops, trainings and Continuous Professional Development (CPD) programmes for its members, who need to be professionals in their own right and career advancement.
In addition, MySET promotes the accreditation of qualifications, development of professional systems and international mobility of engineering and technology professionals. Besides, MySET strongly anticipates in research and technological innovation in producing new materials, systems, structures and processes to support the country’s development efforts.
Daily Host News
DHN is one of the most trusted, influential, and informative IT magazines covering the breadth and depth of web hosting, data center, cloud computing, domain, and reseller industry. It is a one-stop destination for CXO interviews, articles, infographics, IT events and conferences, web hosting providers and IT professionals.
It keeps a close watch on the latest trends and bring the most refined pieces of information to ardent readers – service providers, industry veterans, key decision makers, IT executives and thought leaders.
Being closer to the industry, DHN knows what the readers are most interested in or should be more aware of. DHN’s ultimate goal is to benefit the industry members by helping transform knowledge into business value.
The eBusiness Association of Malaysia (EBAM) was established in April 2016 as a non-profit organisation to assist businesses in Malaysia to adopt e-commerce as a means to grow and diversify their business portfolio and to provide the necessary education, tools and framework needed for doing business online by leveraging on the power and efficiency of the infrastructure of world wide web.
To develop, promote, and to protect the economic vitality of internet merchants through a positive business environment and to foster a climate in which commerce, industry and technology will flourish
By representing all e-commerce merchants in Malaysia and to assist them in accessing international cross-border market opportunities.
By establishing a regulatory mechanism to help facilitate trustworthy transactions
By providing an educational and frameworks to new online businesses
By forging key partnerships with counterparts in other countries to promote better trading relationships with e-commerce merchants in Malaysia.
ONION Technology is a Unified BMS (Building Management Systems) & DCIM (Data Center Infrastructure Management) & software provider.
MK119, our unified BMS & DCIM, enables companies to monitor and control all aspects of their data center infrastructure in real-time and with open standard protocol flexibility unmatched on the market.
Now, we currently have 80% market share of large and enterprise Data Centers in South Korea, and all the Telcos in Korea use ONION for their Colocation DCIM needs. Also, some of the world’s leading data centers in Singapore are also powered by MK119.
ONION Technology has locations in Singapore and Korea.
OPEN-TEC is the Tech Knowledge Sharing Platform which can be applied in various aspects of benefit towards business, education, and society. OPEN-TEC was designed to be a mobile Corporate Innovation Lab that is moving forward with technology, a network of experts and a variety of knowledge from local and international areas. Its objective is to create tools to serve 3 major dimensions; Learning Society, Organizational Digitalization and Shared Value towards Sustainable Community.
OPEN-TEC welcomes every party who has an interest in corporate innovation. The initial members are from collaboration among TCC Technology Group, Fintech startups, university sectors, regional leading organizations and our global technology partners.
APTIKNAS (Asosiasi Pengusaha Teknologi Informasi dan Komunikasi Nasional) Indonesian ICT Businessman Association, which has 29 Regional Advisory Council, with a distribution network of 2000 stores throughout Indonesia. APTIKNAS is the transformation of APKOMINDO (the former) and now become as new broadened and wider organisation. APKOMINDO is 29 years old organization with extensive experiences in the field of ICT and very much well known in Indonesia while APTIKNAS has just been declared in Jakarta on February 24th 2017. We optimistic this organization will become much bigger, stronger and able to contribute to economic growth in Indonesia, especially with the trend of smart city, IoT and digital economy. Our members profile from Principal,
distributor, dealer, system integrator, software developer, and ICT consultants.
We have 3 main focuses in 2020 : (1) Smart City and Industry 4.0 , (2) Marketplace and (3) Digital Talents.
The Asia Cloud Computing Association (ACCA) is a leading industry association comprising the stakeholders of the cloud computing ecosystem in Asia. The ACCA works to ensure that the interests of the cloud computing community are effectively represented in the public policy debate. Our primary mission is to accelerate the growth of the cloud market in Asia, where we promote the growth and development of cloud computing in Asia Pacific through dialogue, training, and public education. Through regular meetings, we also provide a platform for members to discuss implementation and growth strategies, share ideas, and establish policies and best practices relating to the cloud computing ecosystem.