Establishment & development
– On 19th July 2005: 300 SMEs as membership & 2 provincial cooperative alliances as members.
– After over 12 operating years: 62,000 SMEs as membership, 59 Local Business Association / Small and Medium Enterprises are members.
– Organizational structure:
+ Executive Board: 77 members.
+ Standing Board: 11 members
+ Headquarters: 1 administration office & 4 functional departments;
+ Its subsidiaries: 3 representative offices in Central, Highland and South regions, 3 magazine, 1 SME governing scientific institute, 8 centers of SME support; 1 branches in Czech. 04 Specialized Associations, 01 Women and Small Business Association.
+ VINASME is the national employment-social organization & SMEs’ association with the biggest members in Vietnam.
– The operation network is established and developed quickly in the whole country.
– From central to local level participate in formulating policies, laws, representing and protecting members’ legitimate interests.
– To coordinate actively with levels, agencies and partners in selecting support programs for members to develop business & production, improve competitiveness and international economic integration.
– To diversify communications and advertisements about SMEs, entrepreneur community and Association in society. To respect emulation, rewards and excellent SMEs and entrepreneurs in the movement of business & production, to conduct social tasks well and improve the Association.
– The role and position of Vinasmes get improved and recognized by the Central Party, National Assembly, Government, Vietnamese Fatherland Front, central ministries, agencies and unions, local governments, enterprise community and the community.
III. Key activities
– To collect and submit enterprises’ ideas to ministries, agencies and government.
– To join formulating, disseminating and instructing conduction of policies & laws.
– To protect legitimate interests of members.
– To communicate, advertise and provide information for enterprises.
Advocacy on conducting policies, laws, joint venture trade promotion.
– To support loans and human training.
– To conduct projects on supporting enterprises’ sustainable development.
– To conduct movements of culture, sport, social welfare, emulation & rewards.
More details, please visit http://vinasme.vn/