Discover the latest cybersecurity trends with regards to threats and technology in South Asia along with best practices & solutions to strengthen your business against growing cyber threats. Register now for ‘South Asia Cybersecurity – The Weakest Link!’
Today the South Asia region is a destination for endless technology opportunities for enterprises. However with the growth of the digital economy, threats to public and private technology infrastructure is the biggest concern for enterprise leaders.
1) Nuclear power facilities in South Asia have been a concern of late with cyber attacks on administrative facilities of such critical infrastructure. There have also been growing attacks on government and military organizations as well.
2) As one of the most vibrant regions of the world, South Asia, actively participates in the world’s cyber politics, as both perpetrator and victim of cyber security challenges. However, the South Asian cyber security scenario is dominated not only by the activities of both India and Pakistan but also by the rest of the South Asian countries: Afghanistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Maldives.
3) the region’s Information and Communication Technology (ICT) infrastructures are at a nascent stage and organizations are struggling to provide basic cyber security protection to their critical information infrastructures which are under persistent cyber threats.
There is a growing trend in the threat landscape to the cyber security of the region. So let us study the region in order to understand in depth the various aspects of cyber security, including cyber threats and government initiatives in their respective cyber domains with our “South Asia Cybersecurity – The Weakest Link!” on the 26th of August, 2021 from 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM – GMT + 5:30
|Time Slot (GMT + 5:30)||Agenda|
|02:00PM||Welcome address: – By the W.Media team|
|02:05PM||Keynote Address: – The initiatives by Gov of India to tackle cybersecurity challenges.
The government is always at the forefront of protecting the cyber environment of the country. This keynote session will address the gaps which are existing in the system and will share insights on the best practices, initiatives that the Gov of India is taking up to ensure a cyber safe environment for enterprises in the country.
|02:20PM||Presentation Session: – How technology can help fill the gaps in your cyber security strategy.
Technology is one of the reasons why cyber security threats have increased but it is also the only solution to make sure that cyber security threats are at bay. This presentation session will share details on how technology solutions can help protect your cyber security environment from all types of attacks.
|Panel Session: – Preparing your cyber security team to help them deal better with breaches.
Around 74 percent of Security Operations Centre teams are dealing with cyber-related breaches or expect to do so within a year. Security teams are highly understaffed even when attacks are increasing and their work has impacted personal lives too. This panel session will share key insights on how organizations can re invest on human capital to deal with branches, upskilling them, helping cyber security teams to manage work life balance and arming them with sophisticated threat detection tech.
|03:15PM||Presentation Session: – Secure your digital transformation process.
Today’s digital environment is more complex than ever and, hence, more difficult to secure. Digitization is expanding the attack surface, giving attackers more targets from which to choose. In this context, cyberattacks continue to escalate in scale, scope and sophistication thus this panel session will help to get insights on securing your digital transformation process.
|03:25PM||Panel Session: – Cybersecurity’s Weakest Link.
1.What is the weakest link for cybersecurity?2.How do cybercriminals exploit weak links?3.How can you strengthen your weakest links?4.Is the Zero Trust model easily achievable?5.How can you remove local admin rights without disrupting your operations?
|04:10PM||Panel Session: – Trends for challenges in cyber security for the 2020’s – Blockchain, Insurance & others.
As 2020 began cyber security leaders across the world were sure about one thing. New trends and challenges will emerge and technology leaders will have to re-work on how to stay updated with new applied sciences and strategies to overcome the cyber threats the South Asia region is facing.
|04:55PM||Closing address: – By the W.Media team.|
Registration for qualified participants is free in support of COVID-19 Work From Home.
Who should attend: –
These events are open to any strategic or business person whose function interacts with the enterprise or service provider and that comprise the increasingly complex technology purchaser/decision-maker chain, to include:
- C-level management: CTO, CDO, CSO, CISO, C-Level professionals.
- Senior Executives: Heads of Security, Head Network Security, Data center and cloud security practitioners, Enterprise IT and data center security professionals, security architects and planners, Cloud Migration and Security experts.
Thought – Leadership or Advertise
Looking to be seen and heard by our vast network of key decision makers and technology enthusiasts? We have a variety of event sponsorship packages to suit your marketing budget.
Get in Touch
If you are a Technology Service Provider and will like to explore opportunities to get infront of our audience, do reach out to us at email@example.com