Nguyen Minh Thao
CEO | Founder | Umbala Network
A camera-economy visionary, and a passionate serial entrepreneur with 15+ years in online mobile social platform including 8+ years camera-based online platform: TimShot – Instagram-for-Vietnamese which got series A funding @CyberAgent Ventures (2011), TimBox – a mobile social chatting platform(2012), uBox – a mobile social interest-based platform which reached nearly 500,000 users in the first 2-month (2013), and recently Umbala.Tv – a music live-streaming platform which got 200,000 users & $260,000 deal on Shark Tank Vietnam Season 1. From 2006, Don had founded an offshoring & outsourcing firm CNC Software and contributed 50+ online social community applications worldwide for United States & Japan market which got nearly $1,000,000 revenue.
- Receive funding 260,000$ funding from Shark Tank Vietnam 2017
- Winner @Forbes Startups Contest 2015
- Winner @The Israel Startups Competition 2015
- Top 10 SingTel Accelerator Challenge 2014.
- Top 20 Intel DST Asia Pacific Challenge 2011.
- Top 2 Samsung Challenge 2011.
- Top 3 Vietnamese ICT Talented Awards 2010