Lucas Voon Yi Chuen
Cyber Security Engineer | LGMS
Throughout the years of building his career in LGMS, Lucas is experienced in performing various penetration testing activities, appliance/network infrastructure reviews, wireless assessments, I.T. security risk assessment, incident response and digital forensic investigation.
The types of assessments that he has been involved are:
- Network and Server Penetration Testing
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- Mobile Application Penetration Testing
- Wireless Network Security Assessment
- Host Configuration Assessment
- Database Configuration Assessment
- Network Device Configuration Assessment
- PCI ASV Assessment
- PCI DSS Implementation & Consultancy
- I.T. Security Policy Review & Risk Assessment
- Incident Response & Digital Forensics Investigation
Looking into his strengths, Lucas is well versed and has extensive experience with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCIDSS) activities including Self- Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) advisory and PCIDSS implementation. He has serviced many customers in need of PCIDSS and has successfully provided them with thorough guidance and advisories to assist the customers to be PCIDSS compliant.