Fong Choong Fook
CEO | LE Global Services Sdn Bhd (LGMS)
Born in 1976. Fong is a 20-year veteran in the specialized and highly-demanding arena of information security.
- 1 st Malaysian certified by International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) as ISO 27001:2005 Provisional Auditor
- 1 st batch of Malaysian who obtained CISSP international certifications
- Appointed by ISC 2 to administer and proctor the CISSP/SSCP examinations in Malaysian and other Southeast Asian countries since 2004
- Co-Founder of ISC 2 Malaysia Chapter
- Board Member of CREST Malaysia Chapter
- Member of Vistage Malaysia
When it comes to the topics about Cyber Security, Fong is sought-after international speaker known for the enthusiasm, humor, dedication and passion with experience, and coverage in national television programs, magazines, radio broadcasts, conferences and webinars.
Fong has also consulted with, and trained multiple government and multinational clients in the Asia Pacific, Eastern Europe and Africa regions on information system security, enterprise risk matrix design, policy review, policy implementation assurance, penetration testing, technical configuration evaluation, security procedures and disaster recovery/business continuity planning.
Fong has strong working relationships with various law enforcement agencies worldwide, as a trusted figure in the information security arena; he is also the distinguished guest speaker for The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) INFRAGARD event, Polis Diraja Malaysia (PDRM) Info Security trainings and various industry associations, governments and law enforcement agencies on Cyber Security Topics.
Fong is the author of the “ Certified Lead Forensic Examiner ” (CLFE) courseware for Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB www.pecb.org, USA). The CLFE course is currently distributed worldwide by PECB in training information technology professionals in conducting computer crime investigations and digital forensic. Fong also has had experience to be called as an Expert Witness to study, assess, evaluate and testify in the court of law.