Global Transformation Head - Shared Services | Xerox
* IIM Bangalore Alumni, Creator and Implementer of 23+ Global Transformation Projects and 64+ Major Business Improvement Projects across Processes, Software Applications & Business Operations in Enterprises of 10000- 45000 Employees across 12 countries.
* You can call me as “IT Guy who understands Business” or ” Business Guy who understands IT”.
* IT has hundreds of Solutions and Businesses have thousands of problems. My role is to marry the two for productive environment by Digitization, Efficient Processes and Systems Management.
* Armed with Six Sigma Black Belt, Green Belt, I am committed to make daily office life easy and filled with Productivity for people in my and client’s organization by providing them Business Solutions through Digital IT & RPA .
* Increasing Stickiness of Existing Clients and Generating New revenue Streams through Analytics and Transformation Value Adds.
* Recognized within Top 3 in Industry Vertical of Shared Services and ITeS and Top 100 CIO’s of India.
* Implemented Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI during various BI Initiatives.
* Implemented RPA tools from UI Path and Automation Anywhere Suite.