Mon, 31st May 2021, 10am – 12.10pm (GMT +4)
The Middle East region is strongly preparing itself for the post oil era and most importantly it’s going full throttle to unlock its full potential of becoming a technology ready region and here are some points to prove that: –
1) The IoT revenue in the Middle East is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 15% by 2025. Also, the adoption of 5G networks has commenced in the region. The Middle East Data center market is expected to cross 3% in revenue by 2025.
2) As AI, ML & 5G trends play out, the levels of data produced, stored and analysed will grow exponentially, which will drive significant demand for Data Centres
3) The Middle East Cloud application market is expected to grow by USD 4.5 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 17.5%.
The above points prove that yes, the middle east region is adopting fact to tech and adoption is high but there are still challenges as well as opportunities on the road to become a technology leader and therefore as a tech enthusiast In order to make sure you are well versed with these updates W.media has created the largest platform for Middle East tech enthusiasts to join together and get insights from the top experts of the world.
Welcome to W.Media’s Middle East Cloud and Data Center Market Insights on the 31st of May, 2021.
Our Conference Agenda:
|10:00AM||W.Media Opening Address|
|10.05AM||Keynote: – 5G and Edge – What it means for business in Middle East’s.
MEA’s next trillion dollar digital opportunity is 5G and Edge computing. Currently 5G & Edge are thought to be trends to benefit connectivity for mobile technologies. However it is more than that, 5G and Edge is the technology that can change the way enterprises in the region can operate mission critical functions with zero latency data processing, efficiency and computing power. This keynote will deliver insights on how 5G and Edge can affect technology investments as well industry infrastructure, manufacturing units, smart cities and harbors, automation, government and public infrastructure.
Waleed Ali, Senior Specialist Digital Government, Digital Transformation and Emerging Technologies, Government of Qatar
|10.20AM||Power Panel Session : – The Data Center market in the Middle East – Investment trends and outlook 2025.
The data center growth in the Middle East is currently growing by 15%.Despite these developments there are yet many cloud computing & DC companies who have not yet made their entry in the Middle East , so this says that the data center market in the Middle East is bright. However the question is how do we reach there by overcoming challenges and what would the data center market in the Middle East look like by 2025.
Radhika Kapoor, Consultant, Capitel
1) Jim Campbell, Regional Director, RED Engineering
2) Hessam Seifi, Managing Director, DC PRO BV
3) Tinboat Arslanouk, Senior Director – Data Center Product Management, du
4) Marco Brandstaetter, Regional Director – Middle East and South Asia, DE-CIX
|11.15AM||Power Panel Session: – Cloud Computing & Data Center priorities & outlook for new decade.
Most organizations are clustered around early stages of cloud & data center maturity and find it challenging to move ahead in the adoption curve. As organizations move towards a cloud-first strategy, this panel session will help organizations understand and overcome the challenges on cloud security, adoption, data center infrastructure & security and closing the skill gap for cloud & data center professionals.
Akshaya Gaur, Senior Partner – Banking Technology & Digital Transformation, The Partnership Consulting
1) Sheeba Hasnain, Senior IT & Digital Transformation Specialist, Government Entity
2) Meshal Otaibi, Cyber Security Director, Specialized by Saudi Arabia Telecom
3) Piyush Chowhan, CIO, Lulu Group International
4) Jayakumar Mohanachandran, Group CIO, Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group
5) Alaa ElDin Moussa, Cloud Transformation & Architecture Associate Manager
|12.10PM||W.Media Closing Address.|