Discover the newest cybersecurity solutions suited to your business needs and best practice to combat cyber threats.
Cyberattacks can cost a business millions or even billions of dollars on top of irreparable reputational damage.
Here are some alarming statistics:
- By 2021, cybercrime will cost $6 trillion globally
- Asia Pacific had the most cybersecurity incidents in the world
- 96% of Singaporean businesses suffered a data breach in 2019
- The Philippines ranked the 7th most attacked country in the world
- 94% of Vietnamese enterprises were victims of information breaches
- 84% of organisations will continue to support remote work after the pandemic, but 41% have not expanded their security.
Effective cybersecurity requires time and money spent on appropriate software, training staff and empowering a culture of cybersecurity.
But despite the detrimental risks, cybersecurity spending in Southeast Asia was estimated at $1.9 billion in 2017, a tiny 0.06% of the region’s GDP.
And though spending is expected to grow by 15% in Southeast Asia and US$133.8 billion globally, will this be enough to prevent the increasingly complex cyberthreats?
While the pandemic might be one of the largest security threats the world has ever seen, the need for cybersecurity isn’t new and will continue far into the future.
So, the question is, can you afford not to have effective cybersecurity?
|1100||[Show-Time] Chairman Welcome Address|
|1105||[Presentation] The cost of cybercrime and cybersecurity|
|1125||[Panel Discussion] Is Effective Cybersecurity Expensive?
1.What solutions are available for small and large businesses?
2.Implementing a cybersecurity strategy
3.Is cybersecurity worth it?
|1155||Q&A and Chairman Summary|
Registration for qualified participants is free in support of COVID-19 Work From Home.
These events are open to any strategic or business person whose function interacts with the enterprise or service provider and that comprise the increasingly complex technology purchaser/decision-maker chain, to include:
• C-level management: CEO, CIO, CTO, CFO, COO, CSO, CISO
• Senior executives: Head of Business, Head of Finance, Head of IT, Head of Digital Transformation, Head of Human Resource, Head of Operations
Should you require any assistance on registration, kindly contact email@example.com
Thought-Leadership or Advertise
Looking to be seen and heard by our vast network of key decision makers and technology enthusiasts? We have a variety of event sponsorship packages to suit your marketing budget.
Become a Supporting Partner
If you are Service Provider looking to explore opportunities to get in front of our audience, do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org