A game-changer in the form of cloud gaming could revolutionise the gaming technology industry.
Cloud gaming is projected to grow by US$4.8 trillion worldwide, as the technology looks to grow gaming audiences by enabling players to stream any game on almost any device.
It’s no doubt an exciting industry to be part of, as the competition begins to heat up, and the question of ‘Who will be the Netflix of cloud gaming?’ emerges.
Tech giants like Google, Amazon, Alibaba Cloud and Tencent are looking to take on established players in the gaming industry such as Microsoft, Sony, EA and NVIDIA as well as cloud gaming pioneers Vortex, LiquidSky, Parsec and Shadow.
But the market growth will be hindered without optimised digital infrastructures in place to support millions wanting multiplayer experiences with low latency and zero lag. This is why leaders in gaming are working with data center providers to offer a seamless online gaming experience.
There are countless unanswered questions in the cloud gaming industry.
- What do I need to build successful games on the cloud?
- How can I select the right cloud service provider?
- Will artificial intelligence help optimise gaming experiences?
- How will VR, AR and 5G impact cloud gaming?
Join us on Thursday 6 August to enter the world of GameTech, explore the future of cloud gaming and tapping into Southeast Asia’s fastest-growing games market in the world.
Agenda - 6th August 2020
|1030||[Showtime] Chairman Welcome Address|
|1035||[Interview] The outlook of Gaming Industry
1. The Rise of Gaming-as-a-Service (GaaS) and Broadcasting
2. Gaming-as-a-Service (GaaS)
3. Ecosystem that supports the industry
4. Who will be the next Netflix of Cloud gaming?
5. Complementary future tech – VR and AR, 5G, and more
Manish Agarwal, CEO of Nazara Technologies
|1045||[Leaders’ Discussion] The World of Cloud Gaming – Combating latency, leveraging on data analytics and scalability
1. Global network challenges for multiplayer games
2. AI in data analytics to optimize gamers’ experience and revenue
3. Cloud gaming infrastructure selection best practices
Davy Wang,Chief Solutions Architect, Tencent Cloud
James Mackenzie, Technical Product Manager, OVHcloud
Moderator: Stuart Crowley, Editor, W.Media
These events are open to any strategic or technical professionals, including:
• CEO, CTO, CMO
• Director and VP of Engineering
• Publisher, Product Manager, Developers
• Data Scientist and Data Analysts
• Investors, Media, Regulators
Get in Touch
If you are a Technology Service Provider and will like to explore opportunities to get infront of our audience, do reach out to us at email@example.com